Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sweet Ending

I can’t believe how fast the past few weeks have gone - summer school is now officially over and everyone has gone their separate ways. I have had such an amazing experience here in Jyväskylä and have met some really fantastic people from around the world! Everything from discovering a new city and country to hearing a different and very unique language and having one-of-a kind experiences has been really wonderful! I have learned so much in the last month, not only through classes (a primary purpose of being in summer school of course) but through the friendships I have made here! The whole experience has been so wonderfully enriching and exciting and will forever last in my memories of my adventures in Finland as much as I hope the friendships will endure. Thank you everyone who made this experience so memorable!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home